Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Instocks #2!

Photobucket

Nike wristbands.
1 for 70cents.
3 for 1.80.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Chicken Little Moving Toy Figurine.
Selling at $2.80.
You turn it, and the toy will move.

Photobucket

Colourful Small Pouch.
Selling at $7.50.

Photobucket

Glass container for folded hearts/stars.
Selling at $5.50.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Small glass bottle containing seashells.
Selling at $2.50.

xx.

9:32 PM
0 identities

about me
Opened since 11 Jan 2011.
Welcome to blogshopsinstock@bs!
If you don't trust me, then don't buy. ^^
I'm currently just trying to sell away my instocks.
enquiries can be sent to : blogshopsinstock@gmail.com.
Emails will be replied within 48hours.
You can also leave me a tag. :>

--Important--
-Please do not cancel your orders after you have sent the emails.
-I can try to lower down the price for you.
-Please do not rush me for your items, i'll try my best to meet up with you as early as possible.
-No calls allowed, only textmessages.
-Only Meetups allowed, no bank transfer or anything.
-We'll only be meeting one time. You pay me, and i'll pass you the item.
Do enjoy shopping!

Meet-ups
I do meetups at Amkhub or Amk interchange on both weekends and weekdays for free.
YioChuKang - Braddell (Redline): 50cents.
Hougang - Sengkang (Purpleline): 1dollar.
Bishan - Serangoon (Circleline) : 90cents.

--Orderform format--
Name :
Contact number :
Meetup place :
Items you want to buy :
Total Amount :

Example:
Nicole.
91234567.
Amkhub.
Instocks #1. Green Crazy Frog Fan.
$4.20.

Tagboard
Enquiries/feedbacks:


Advertisements. /Please know your limits, don't spam.

Archives
<$MTArchiveTitle$> <$MTArchiveTitle$> <$MTArchiveTitle$> <$MTArchiveTitle$>
Affiliates
mysecretfund kpop--goodies stud-isc spunkystuffs rainbowleoshop Link
Credits
©2009 NURULLLL.SQUID. All rights reserved.